Another excellent general tracker just opened signups. ExtremeShare is a general/oday tracker which has great pre times and excellent download speeds. I've been a member of this tracker for 6 months and have been visiting it regularly, mainly to download their unique packs. (I love their WallPaper Mania Packs). But that does not mean they don't have the usual scene releases and p2p releases; ES tracks over 12000 torrents of those.

Speaking of packs unique to ExtremeShare, they have quite a lot of them; in fact over 550 unique torrents to be specific.

ExtremeShare_packs

Watch out for 'ES' or 'ExtremeShare' tag at the end of torrent title to identify packs unique to ES.

This site does not have open signups frequently so I suggest you register without delaying if you want to become a member. You get rewarded for being a member; about a week back I received an upload bonus of a whopping 50GB which I think was given to every member rank.

ExtremeShare

Site Name: ExtremeShare (ES)

Signup URL: http://www.extremeshare.org/tracker/signup.php

Categories:

  • Anime
  • Apps
  • E-Books
  • Games
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Misc
  • TV
  • Sports
  • DOX


2 Comments

  1. Unknown // 6/16/2009 08:57:00 AM  

    I could use an invite. The only trade I can offer is a demonoid invite.

  2. Unknown // 9/13/2009 03:00:00 AM  

    Could you send me the invite to mihailo90@gmail.com please? I could give you BitGamer invite