Xtreme-G drivers are modded and tweaked versions of official nVIDIA and ATI display drivers aimed at harnessing optimal gaming performance from your GPU. This post is about the Xtreme-G 180.84 drivers which are based on nVIDIA ForceWare v180.84 released several days ago. I tested these with my Grand Theft Auto 4 installation and observed an 1-3 FPS increase over the official v180.84 drivers. Plus the overall quality of graphics looked better (sharper edges, etc) with the modded drivers.

tweakforce nvidia

Xtreme-G 180.84 drivers work with almost all Geforce 6,7,8,9 series and GTX 260/280 graphics hardware. Although most people will get a performance boost and better graphics quality with these drivers, keep in mind that Xtreme-G is not officially supported by nVIDIA.

Download

[Click Here] to download Xtreme-G ForceWare 180.84 for Windows XP and Windows Vista from FileFront

[Click Here] to visit TweakForce forums discuss about Xtreme-G drivers


2 Comments

  1. Anonymous // 12/11/2008 04:56:00 AM  

    I, personally, didn't like this because after installing this my Fallout 3 crashes' has turned out into blue screen reboots. That kinda freaks me out.

  2. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 12/11/2008 10:20:00 AM  

    Eric,
    That's strange. I also have Fallout 3 installed but the performance was unchanged. I however have Vista 32 bit. I saw some people report the same problem with Vista 64 on Tweakforce forums.