Blackcats-Games or BCG, is a private BitTorrent site that is considered by many as the king of all games trackers. Although the site has been open for signup several months ago, public registrations have been disabled throughout 2009. As we reported earlier, BCG uses the referrals feature in place of the usual private tracker invite system. If you are an existing BCG member, here is some good news – all current members of the tracker have been given 1 referral.

blackcats games

A PM sent by BCG owner stoi explains the terms and conditions associated with newly issued referral in detail:

Yes I know I am very impatient, I have just give everyone on the site 1 referral.
Unless anything drastic happens with them, you have till the 31st March to use it, if you have not used it by then, you will loose it.
Remember though, if you invite a bad member, cheat etc then you will get 100gig on your download, if you sell, trade, or do a giveaway on a public forum, and we catch you, then you will loose your account, and your details will be passed onto other sites as well.
So just be sensible, all we ask is that you bring a good member in, how hard can that really be.

This should be welcome news to existing members as BCG had frozen all member referrals about two months ago. Anyway note the text in bold in stoi’s PM - use your referrals wisely. For a detailed tutorial on the BCG referrals system, see this forum thread (requires BCG login).

Note that this post is targeted at existing members of BCG who don’t login to the tracker that often (apparently there are lots of em). Since we had updated the blog several times on BCG open signups, there should be a good number of FILEnetworks Blog readers who are also BCG members

Note: Do NOT request/trade BCG invites here.


13 Comments

  1. Unknown // 3/03/2009 04:06:00 AM  

    Hi FILEnetworks Blog

    I have your webpage set as my homepage waiting for Blackcats-games to show up. I missed the open signups a few months back and would love to have an invite.
    So.....if anyone out there can spare an invite it would be greatly appriciated. Thank you

    My email is torrentinvites2009@gmail.com

    I know about the 1 hour rule so my email is always open waiting for the one special email....:)

    Thanks guys

  2. Zaynah // 3/03/2009 04:37:00 AM  

    XD

    Blackcats-games are NOT the king of gaming trackers. Not even close.

  3. Unknown // 3/03/2009 05:34:00 AM  

    Then who is?
    For my self, I'm looking for NTSC Wii games and retro roms(but I am at Underground-Gamer already).

  4. FPicardi // 3/03/2009 06:17:00 AM  

    With that rules is almost impossible to get a BCG invite unless you are a personal friend of a member. I give up.

  5. Unknown // 3/03/2009 07:28:00 AM  

    My friend is a member of blackcats-games and he has a ratio of 1.85 yet he gets the message "No codes currently active
    You currently do not have a Badge of Honour, therefore, you are unable to generate new codes."
    What's up with that?

  6. Unknown // 3/03/2009 02:17:00 PM  

    helo it wud be great if u ppl dont invite the idiots above to blackcat games

    thnks

  7. Anonymous // 3/03/2009 11:00:00 PM  

    when i go to clack cat games i get a standerd server website talking about 'your company'

  8. Anonymous // 3/04/2009 09:36:00 PM  

    costalios, you idiot.

    That is a fake page. You type in your generated keyword. If it's correct, the page changes into the real site with login screen.

  9. Anonymous // 3/05/2009 12:56:00 AM  

    wtf u mean generated keyword
    dude i aint now fucking idiot how the fuck do i know like u said its fake

  10. rheu // 3/10/2009 10:44:00 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. Unknown // 7/09/2009 10:37:00 AM  

    hey guys,

    I was a member of BLACKCATS-games for ages and went overseas for a few weeks, got back and found my account was no longer valid. I have tried just about everything to get back in. It is the best games site out there.
    Anyone know what else i can try?

    JFKAU

  12. Unknown // 9/14/2009 04:01:00 PM  

    I also used to be a member of Blackcats before I went on a trip overseas for around 6 weeks. When I came back I found my account deleted. I have been trying to get back in for years, I loved the site. If anyone would be kind a enough to provide me with a referral or an invite I would be eternally grateful. My email is lykknis.spare@gmail.com.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. Virtua // 12/02/2009 09:02:00 AM  

    I was a member of Blackcats around 2008. Lost my account due to some inactivity, but my share and contributions were great. Not sure if it's still up two years later, but I uploaded a PSXPSP Wipeout3 title under the name "ArdenLyn"...maybe you can review my account history. Email me an invite if you have one to Spectr4l@hotmail.com and I wont disappoint.