GForces Tracker (or GFT) is a private torrent tracker that has gained immense popularity over the past few months. This ratio free tracker is well known for it’s amazing pre times and good download speeds. GFT, being a private community, is almost always closed for public registrations. Getting into this tracker is not easy – invites are hard to find (they are given to donors only) and the site has strict rules regarding invite trading/selling. GFT however has several times offered members free invites via their IRC channel (as we reported before). Good news is that IRC invites will again open on the 9th of this month.

gforces tracker

UPDATE: Looks like this won’t happen, after all.

Invites: CLOSED!!!!!!!! \o/ There wont be any invites in saturday most you can thank to Traders! We will be open when FST closes for good ^^

As we mentioned before, GFT hates traders.

Original Article:
Following is quoted from the topic set on GFT invites IRC channel:

Topic is ::: The GFTracker Invite Channel :::
Invites: 09/05/2009 12:00 EST aka 17:00 GMT :
Idle: Do Not Idle This Channel Until Then :
Note: Invites/Interviews will be done in PM only : Please wait till you are pm'd :

First of all don’t join the invites IRC at this point – there is no use since the invites won’t open till the 9th. Only thing you might achieve by joining the channel and requesting for an invite now would probably be a ban from the IRC server. Just hold onto your testicles till invites open up :) Once this happens, we will post an article with IRC channel addresses as well as step by step instructions on how to proceed to get an invite, as usual. Note that you may be asked to provide profile links/ratio proof from private torrent trackers that you are already a member of.


17 Comments

  1. Björn // 5/08/2009 02:44:00 AM  

    Damn it I am hotel with my girlfriend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary on the ninth of may fuck I wont be able to connect...this sucks since I have want to join GFT really bad :(

  2. Unknown // 5/08/2009 02:46:00 AM  

    Thanks for the heads up.

    I look forward to the follow-up post on the irc information.

    I'm looking for a great ratio-free tracker. I actually have a great upload speed (about 7.5Mb/sec), but I have a disincentive to download older torrents (with no leechers), because they are ratio-killers. A ratio-free tracker is my idea of a great tracker, and if you have the right members, the system can work flawlessly, even better than strict ratio trackers.

    I know I'll never get into FtN, so I've set my eyes on PtN, but haven't been able to get an invite there yet. Perhaps GFT is the ratio-free tracker I'm looking for? How does it compare to PtN? Regardless, I'm very interested in getting an invite.

  3. Unknown // 5/08/2009 03:19:00 AM  

    I Am
    What about pretome ? Great ratio-free tracker.

  4. Yehhanyos // 5/08/2009 04:25:00 AM  

    Alright, Thanks for the heads up :) I'm not familiar with these kind of interviews at all, if they ask about ratio proofs, i will be ok. if they ask about speed tests, i'm screwed :D as i have a slow internet connection. I heard they have a tiny number of members. is that true? about ~5000 users?

    BTW, you might want to write an article about thepiratesociety just to inform the readers, the site is down since the last week. they have been disabled by their host and they working on moving to another.

  5. Unknown // 5/08/2009 05:18:00 AM  

    I Am:
    Zamunda and ArenaBG.com both have tons of torrents(A LOT more than GFT) and no ratio requirements.
    Speeds are awesome too.
    GFT beats both of them in XXX and Wii games though.

  6. Dan // 5/08/2009 05:41:00 AM  

    @ I Am.

    Check out GFT, you won't regret it.

  7. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 5/08/2009 05:46:00 AM  

    I Am,
    "so I've set my eyes on PtN, but haven't been able to get an invite there yet. Perhaps GFT is the ratio-free tracker I'm looking for? How does it compare to PtN? Regardless, I'm very interested in getting"

    PTN is a movie only tracker while GFT has everything. I think the pre times on GFT are also better. PTN has a lot of movie packs and movies (obviously) as well as a great community, though.

    Yehhanyos,
    "I heard they have a tiny number of members. is that true? about ~5000 users?"

    They currently have ~2200 users and the user limit was 2500. They have now raised the limit to 5000 perhaps ahead of opening invites.

  8. Unknown // 5/08/2009 06:22:00 AM  

    Too bad this isen't actually going to happen...

    Channel Topic:
    The GFTracker Invite Channel ::: Invites: CLOSED!!!!!!!! \o/ There wont be any invites in saturday most you can thank to Traders! We will be open when FST closes for good ^^

    Sorry guys :/... Hopefully we'll open up sometime soon

  9. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 5/08/2009 06:52:00 AM  

    afdsft,
    Thanks for sharing the info here mate. Although it's bad news, respect your decision anyways.

  10. Unknown // 5/08/2009 07:25:00 AM  

    lightning_struck_tower: Thanks for the info. I really only download movies anyways. Maybe a TV series once in awhile. However, I think I might like GFT better.

    Me: I joined Zamunda the other day, and I really like it. I mainly use it to find those old torrents.

    It's too bad the invites won't happen. That was great news, and it seems like a tracker I would be interested in. Maybe next time!

  11. Unknown // 5/08/2009 12:15:00 PM  

    What is the time for the start of the invite/ interview as per I.S.T

  12. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 5/08/2009 04:13:00 PM  

    raj,
    Invites wont open. It's been called off. Read the update.

  13. s0urce // 5/08/2009 08:16:00 PM  

    This sucks, You had my hopes up GFT! Shame about the traders ruining it for everyone...

  14. mansour // 9/08/2009 12:15:00 PM  

    PtN Invite Application Open Again For Two Days Only

  15. Unknown // 9/08/2009 06:05:00 PM  

    @mansour

    Can you tell me how to register at PTN?


    Fast please

  16. Unknown // 12/06/2009 10:14:00 AM  

    This site sucks!
    Garbage!Nothing to download!
    Big balloon!

  17. xenon2185 // 9/02/2010 06:34:00 PM  

    You can grab invitation on IRC channel, but hurry up - it won't last long...